Wednesday 25 November 2015

Catching Up with #CourtneyChat

I can't believe I didn't post the second half of this amazing series yet!!  I'm so sorry for not posting this weeks ago like I should have!

To make up for it, here's the entire series of #CourtneyChat for you to watch and enjoy all at once!  Coming direct from her dressing room at the New Amsterdam Theatre, here's Courtney and her very special guests, Kara Lindsay (Newsies), Laura Osnes (Cinderella) and Sierra Boggess (The Little Mermaid)!









But that's not all!  Saving the best for last, episode 5 was a very special blooper edition of #CourtneyChat!



I've loved this series.  Courtney's great!  An amazing actress and one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.  I just hope we get more episodes of #CourtneyChat in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment