Sunday 28 September 2014

I Dream of Genie Episode 7

James Monroe Iglehart as Genie, Photo by Cylla Von Tiedemann

Here it is!  The penultimate episode of James Monroe Iglehart's Broadway.com vlog I Dream of Genie!

In this week's episode James tests how famous he really is and gives us another peak behind the curtain at a Saturday Night Dance Party.  At the Broadway Flee Market he bumps into fellow vlogger, If/Then's James Snyder and films a vlog crossover (you can see it in episode 19 of James' vlog Hey Kid around the 5:30 mark).  And of course, no episode of I Dream of Genie would be complete without an edition of "Ask a Genie".  He also answers the question he asked last week - favourite Disney movie and favourite Disney song.  The answers might surprise you.

And as a comic nerd I have to say I totally loved the Harley Quinn figure on JMI's shelf in this episode's intro :o)

So next week's the big finale!  I can't believe it's come around this fast.  If you have any questions left for James, this is your last chance, tweet him at @jamesmiglehart #askagenie and keep wishing for a second season!

No comments:

Post a Comment