Wednesday 24 September 2014

I Dream of Genie Episode 6

James Monroe Iglehart as Genie, Photo by Cylla Von Tiedemann
Last week saw the release of the sixth episode of James Monroe Iglehart's Broadway.com vlog I Dream of Genie (the 7th episode is just around the corner).

In this episode  JMI asks the cast and crew of Broadway's Aladdin two very important questions - what's your favourite Disney movie and what's your favourite Disney song?  My two favourites have to be Wardrobe Supervisor Rick Kelly's song choice (great sense of humour!) and Don Darryl Rivera's song choice as it's so romantic (yeah, I'm a big softy at heart!)

Also in this episode James answers more of your questions in "Ask a Genie" and gives us an exclusive look at what goes on behind the curtain in the casts' Saturday Night Dance Party!

Two more episodes to go and I'm already praying for a second series!

No comments:

Post a Comment