Monday 1 September 2014

Broadway News Round Up 15

Adam Jacobs as Aladdin, Photo by Cylla Von Tiedemann

I hope you all enjoyed the interview with Adam Jacobs last week!  I have to say I was so happy to be able to do that again and once again a massive thank you to Adam and to Disney Theatrical for making it happen.

Ok, on with this week's news round up!

First up this week is a new video from Disney on Broadway's official YouTube channel.  This one is a little different to their previous Aladdin offerings, a fun little lyric video for "Prince Ali";



Now be honest, how many of you were thinking "so that's what the words are!" :-)

Last week also marked the one year anniversary of Courtney Reed officially signing on to play Princess Jasmine on Broadway and she posted a #TBT picture on Instagram to celebrate.  Like I said last week, time really has flown this year!

Bit of a short round up this week so I figured I'd end on a new review posted by a Disney fan who had mixed feelings about seeing the show and ended up "having more appreciation and love for the street rat's story than I ever had during my childhood!"

No comments:

Post a Comment