Sunday 2 February 2014

News Round Up - Aladdin Back in Rehearsals and Adam Jacobs becomes Father of Twins


Proud of Their Boys - Adam and Kelly Jacobs with their new sons Jack and Alex, Photo from Disney Theatrical

It's been an exciting week for Aladdin!  Monday was the first day of rehearsals for the Broadway run of the show, but for the show's title star, Adam Jacobs, it was an even more important day as he became the father of twin boys!

In a press release Adam said "Kelly and I are so incredibly thrilled to welcome two healthy boys into our life.  My wife just amazes me.  I couldn't be more proud of my beautiful family."

I'd just like to say a big congratulations to Adam, Kelly and their family.  I wish you all the best.


Dance Magazine have published an article spotlighting Khori Petinaud who will make her Broadway debut in the ensemble of Aladdin.  In the article Khori talks about her road to Broadway and what its like to work with Director/Choreographer Casey Nicholaw as they create the show.  It's an interesting piece and well worth checking out.

And finally, with the show back in rehearsals you should start checking out the official Facebook page.  Over the last week they've started posting some photos from behind the scenes at the New Amsterdam Theatre.  I wouldn't expect to see the cast until the previews are underway and production photos are taken, but fingers crossed Disney may surprise us!


No comments:

Post a Comment