Sunday 14 October 2012

Back Stage at Fredericia's Aladdin



Last week Denmark's Fredericia Teater played host to the European Premiere of Disney's Aladdin: The New Stage Musical.

According to regular reader Steffen the Danish newspapers have been giving the show fantastic reviews and calling the show magical.

The Fredericia has posted a video review of the show on their YouTube channel (judging by the logo I'm guessing this is from a local TV network called DK4) that features a look at some moments from the show, including their staging of A Whole New World.


I'd also like to say a big thank you to David and Steffen (again) for pointing me in the direction of Disney Channel SE's special YouTube series Behind the Magic Carpet.  Here's the first two parts in this four part series.

Part One


Part Two


I hope you both enjoy the show as much as I did!  I can't wait to hear all about it!!

6 comments:

  1. and part three ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFjfnHZ9pyg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David! I'll do a new post with this (and hopefully Part 4) at the weekend.

      Delete
    2. here's a new video! http://youtu.be/q3EbgW7ZlM4

      ;)

      Delete
    3. and part four! http://youtu.be/smuLBtaSOdo

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Aladdin will return To Denmark next year from 19th of July until 20th of August at the Royal Opera in Copenhagen!
    Same production, same cast - I'll definitely have to see it again ...you should, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! I'm a Spanish theatre blogger (my blog's www.bwayinspain.blogspot.com). I'll be in DK this august so i'm most definitely seeing Aladdin. Do you know where can i find more information about the show or musical theatre in denmark in english?? are there any theatre websites or blogs??? thnx!

      Delete