Monday 4 June 2012

Tuacahn's Production of Aladdin Premieres Tonight!!


Dan Domenech as Aladdin, Haley Carlucci as Princess Jasmine and Edward Juvier as Genie.  Photo by The Tuacahn

Tonight's the night! The Southern Utah desert is going to be transformed into the magical land of Agrabah as the Tuacahn premiere their production of Aladdin: The New Stage Musical! Tickets for tonight, and the rest of the show's run, are still available here. So grab them while you can and be sure to experience the magic for yourself. If you're going tonight, be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section! All that's left to say that I wish everyone involved in the show the very best of luck for tonight's premiere, I'm sure it will be magical and I can't wait to see it for myself later this month!

Edit - Sorry about the terrible formatting on the original verison of this post, I was in London for the Jubilee and the Disney Concert at the Family Festival in Hyde Park so I was posting from an iPad.  Everything should be back to normal now and here's a nice Aladdin related picture from the event;

Matt Rawle and Joanna Ampil singing A Whole New World

And Broadway's original Ariel, Sierra Boggess, as she sings Part of Your World on stage once again;

Sierra Boggess sings Part of Your World in London's Hyde Park

No comments:

Post a Comment