Friday 13 May 2011

That Fez and Vest Combo is much too Third Century

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, well if you'll excuse the (shockingly bad) pun, these speak a thousand and one!

The (Edit - Source/Link Removed) has discovered costume sketches for the upcoming Aladdin: The New Stage Musical.  They're originally from (Edit - Source Removed), but whilst they're still on their servers, the article/picture viewer appears to have been taken down.  Now, they're still pretty easily found around the net so I think I'm ok to post them here, but if anyone from Disney or 5th Avenue asks, I will take them down.

I'll let the pictures talk for themselves so here we go;

Edited: At the request of The 5th Avenue Theatre I have removed the costume sketches.  However, they have very kindly added me to their press mailing list and have provided me with the first official picture of Adam Jacobs as Aladdin which I'll post later tonight when I do an updated post on the full cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment